Work place: Wrocław
ref. no. JSD/TP
We are looking for an employee for a multicultural & multi-site development team whose work will include:
- Development and maintenance of a distributed real time system in a unique domain – Public Transport.
- Development of new system functions including:
- requirements analysis and design
- integration and testing
- maintenance support for installed systems
- preparation of technical documentation
From candidates we expect :
- Experience with either Java
- Strong OOP programming and proven experience with software design, including design patterns
- Experience with any of version control systems
- As an advantage:
- Experience with Spring or Unity
- experience with programming GUI (e.g. Eclipse RCP)
- hands-on experience with testing and test automation
- Domain Driven Design experiences
- Good communication skills
- Very good spoken/written English
- Analytic mind, accurate, systematic and self-reliant
- Experience using SCRUM/Agile is beneficial
For our employees we offer:
- Work in a dynamic and stable company
- Participation in advanced international projects
- Friendly organizational culture based on mutual respect and trust
- Attractive financial & non-financial benefits
All interested please send your CV in English by e-mail on email@example.com, with the reference number in the title.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please indicate on the documents following statement: "I consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Law of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data, Journal of Laws No. 133, Item 883)."